This is an art activity book for kids that love to move! It’s designed to spark children’s imaginations, ignite creativity and create playful, expressive art experiences your kids will love. Splotches and splashes? No problem! Spilled paint? Fine! Hervè Tullet will show you how to turn every eventuality into a masterpiece.
Art Workshops for Children features 12 fun workshop ideas, each offering a list of materials needed, a step–by–step guide to facilitation, practical tips, illustrated examples, and photos of workshops in progress. The book is perfect for parents, teachers, art educators, homeschool groups, birthday parties; anyone looking to inspire and excite kids with some awesome and engaging art activities!
WHAT YOUR KIDS WILL LOVE:
- Colourful and exciting images of all the art project ideas.
- Fun activities which include music, movement and lots of colour.
- Large scale art projects they can create with friends.
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE:
- Each activity includes a list of materials needed, a step-by-step guide, practical tips and examples of the projects.
- Ideas on how to vary the activities for different size groups.
- No fancy art supplies required; most activities just use large sheets of paper and paints or coloured markers.
- The activities include clever games to free your artists of their inhibitions. Each project is designed to absorb children in the process of creating art, freeing them from worrying about ‘getting it right’ or focusing of the final image. It’s all about expressing their creativity in the moment.
- Suitable for children age 6-10 years.