Learning through cooking, Creativity & connecting with nature
Cooking is a rewarding experience that allows children to learn a basic life skill that they will use for the rest of their life. Whilst also providing hands on fun!
We are big believers that children should end their day covered in mud and glitter with many positive links between direct experiences in nature and children’s mental and physical health and wellbeing.
We aim to reduce children’s screen time whilst creating magical & wholesome moments for the whole family. We believe that encouraging creativity, connecting with nature and cooking from an early age is important because:
- Develops imagination & concentration
- Develops problem solving
- Allows children to express themselves openly without judgment
- Helps celebrate children’s uniqueness and diversity
Connecting with nature
- Allows an understanding of the environment
- Increases self esteem
- Provides opportunities for discovery
- Encourages healthy eating habits
- Develops concepts of maths, science & reading
- Fine motor skill development
- Hand eye coordination
- Contributes to children emotional development and self-assurance as they build confidence in their abilities of creating something they can eat.
- Being exposed to different ingredients will allow children from a young age to be open to trying more foods.
If you like what you see then why not sign up the special little person in your life to one of our Little Crumbs subscriptions? You can do it online (it’s totally secure!) and it only takes a couple of minutes.